Your new opportunity
We are seeking two talented Senior Structural Engineers to join our teams in Wellington and Christchurch. Our team is expanding nationally, and you have the opportunity to play an integral part in our growth. We offer hybrid work from home opportunities for up to 2 days a week.
You will work on diverse projects representing the structural discipline as part of wider project teams, liaising with clients, contractors, and consultants, and resolving complex structural engineering issues. You will have the opportunity to complete forensic engineering assessments and develop into undertaking expert witness work.
- Design, analyse, and evaluate structures such as buildings, bridges, and other infrastructure
- Perform structural calculations, create technical reports, and prepare drawings and specifications
- Coordinate with project teams and stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Monitor construction and provide technical support to ensure that designs are implemented correctly on site
- Participate in site investigations and prepare reports on the structural condition of existing buildings and infrastructure
- The relevant NZ Hons Degree or Washington Accord equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in structural engineering design and analysis
- Preferably chartered
- Experience using structural analysis software such as Spacegass, SAP2000, ETABS, and SAFE
- Strong knowledge of New Zealand building codes and regulations
Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are an inclusive workplace and we embrace our staff for who they are - we celebrate it, support it and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the community. We welcome your unique contributions and we empower you to offer your perspective and know that it will be valued. We welcome you to be you, with us!