As a professional property and building consultancy, we’re trained to understand buildings and to help manage technical issues that could arise with them throughout their lifecycle.
We help residential and commercial property owners, tenants, property managers, insurers, body corporates, councils, government departments/ministries, infrastructure developers and contractors, not-for-profit property owner interest groups and organisations, and lawyers who act for any of these parties to:
- realise opportunities and value with new buildings or alterations to existing buildings
- be better informed to negotiate property transactions
- appreciate future liabilities and risk attached to a particular interest in property, and to budget accordingly
- identify and achieve appropriate, cost-effective solutions to rectify building defects and/or damage
- assess exposure to risk in a building-related dispute to assist settlement negotiations
- obtain information to help avoid a future dispute.