We can help if you’re looking for a project manager who understands buildings and who can effectively help you manage technical, programme and cost issues that may arise.
We will liaise with you, your other professional advisers, building consent authorities and contractors to make sure that what is built or developed meets your needs and is fit for purpose. As project manager in the construction sector, our work typically involves:
- procurement of other professional services (architects, engineers, quantity surveyors, etc.)
- procurement of contractor services (contractor tendering, negotiation and establishment)
- building consent application and dealing with compliance issues during the course of construction
- contract administration during the works
- post-construction tasks such as preparing maintenance plans, attending on defect liability issues and any contract performance or cost issues.
You may also be interested in our other project management services, including:
- development monitoring
- peer review of contractor procurement
- acting as Engineer to the Contract – the advantages of engaging us in this role are it ensures independence, separates the decision making and provides built in peer review.