Our team’s structural engineering experience encompasses both design and construction from the perspective of consultant, constructor and asset owner. This means you can rely on solutions that are structurally efficient, practical and buildable.
We’ll consider your requirements from a holistic perspective to ensure materials will work together, structural details are sound, and that whole-of-life costs are considered. We will coordinate closely with your wider team, to ensure structural design solutions are well-integrated and spaces are flexible enough to be easily reconfigured in the future.
We also undertake seismic assessments and earthquake strengthening assessments and provide expert witness services in construction-related disputes.
When engaging one of our structural engineers you can expect:
- A structural or seismic assessment based on your building’s behaviour rather than an overly conservative assessment that costs you unnecessarily.
- Structural solutions that work in with the architectural designs.
- Structural designs that keep your key drivers front and centre.
- A collaborative approach to working with your project team.
- That we will determine the root cause of any structural defects in order to design an appropriate, effective solution.
Structural engineering-related services we provide include:
- Dispute resolution and expert witness
- Insurance assessments
- Post event (natural disaster) structural assessments
- Seismic assessments (IEA and DSA)
- Structural advice on safe demolition
- Structural defect inspections and remedial design
- Structural design of building façade elements
- Structural design of small bridges, culverts etc
- Structural design of temporary works for construction
- Structural engineering design
- Structural engineering peer review